Veritas (a division of International Studies Abroad, ISA) can customize your faculty-led study abroad program at an accredited university in any of our 11 program sites or other sites offered by ISA. Veritas staff works with you to design a program that complements your academic objectives while facilitating a culturally engaging experience for students. We handle all of the pre-departure and on-site arrangements, enabling educators to focus on teaching.
The Custom Programs "CP" department works with US University partners to offer logistical support for faculty-led study abroad opportunities in existing Veritas or ISA locations. The goal of CP is to design, implement, and support short term, Spring Break, Maymester, Summer, Semester, J-Term and Academic Year programs based upon a specific universities' needs. For a better idea of the types of programs offered through Veritas and ISA, please look at the ISA CP page.
Support Services Before You Go:
- Veritas Custom Program Manager dedicated to your program
- A tailored, color flyer designed by the Veritas Graphics Department
- Promotion of your program by Veritas University Relations Representatives at your institution and college campuses
- Pre-departure orientation
- On campus pre-departure orientations per request
While You're There:
- Veritas Resident Staff Support
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop Off
- On-Site Orientation and City Tour
- Student and Faculty Housing
- Classroom Space and AV Equipment
- Academic Visits and Guest Lectures
- Opportunity to Enroll in Host University Courses (in English or Host Country Language)
- Customized Courses taught by host university professors
- Group meals and Cultural Activities
- Overnight or Day Excursions to include accommodation, transportation, entry fees, guides (in English or Host Country Language) and more
- Medical and liability insurance
- Opportunities for students to become involved in mission work in their city.
When You Get Back:
- Re-entry resources for your students
- Program Evaluation
Veritas Partnership Programs have been developed to allow U.S. universities to expand their own program offerings using Veritas's existing infrastructure and programming. The goal of Veritas Partnership Programs is to build upon and tailor programs to meet specific university needs. Partnerships may include:
Branding and Modification of a Veritas Program: A U.S. university can "adopt" selected Veritas programs and offer these to their students under their university brand, either exactly as the programs are, or by making modifications to the existing Veritas curriculum or program structure in order to meet a specific academic or student development need.
Veritas Support of a Bilateral Exchange: Veritas can support a U.S. university's bilateral exchange with a Veritas host university. Veritas can provide all the non-academic components of the program, such as use of the Veritas office in the host country, full local staff support, orientation, housing, cultural activities, excursions and insurance, while the U.S. university would handle academic arrangements with the host university. In this way, the universities are able to maintain a reciprocal exchange, but the U.S. students are receiving the benefits of a Veritas experience.
To request a custom proposal tailored to fit your needs and/or simply discuss your program options, please contact Veritas at (512) 215-3797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org