About the Program
Veritas in Seoul, South Korea
- Semester and summer programs are open to all language levels.
- Beginning language students are required to take beginning Korean language (pass/fail) during the semester programs.
Minimum GPA: 2.5
Courses are taught in English except for Korean language courses which are available for students with a beginning through advanced level of proficiency. Courses will be taught by local and international faculty. Fellow Konkuk University classmates are both Korean and international students.
Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript from Konkuk University.
Minimum Admissions Prerequisites
All students must submit the following for acceptance into the Seoul Fall or Spring programs (not applicable for summer):
- a letter of recommendation
- a personal statement describing the student's goals for studying abroad (minimum 500 words)
- a "Verification of Enrollment" form from their home university.
Students must have at least Sophomore (second year) standing according to their home university by the time of their program start date. (Spring and fall only)
Konkuk University will only admit non-Korean citizens.