About the Program
Veritas Christian Study Abroad in Seoul, South Korea
Konkuk University is recognized by the South Korean Ministry of Culture and Education. The university is ranked 15th in Korea by the 2014 University Web Ranking and 142nd in Asia in the QS World University Rankings.
Minimum GPA: 2.5
No language requirement. Semester and summer programs are open to all language levels.
Academic Overview for Konkuk University
- Students will take one Veritas course along with courses taught in English at Konkuk University. There are hundreds of courses from which to choose in a wide variety of disciplines, including Engineering, Business, Information Technology, Art, English Literature, Apparel Design, Chemistry, Music, Mathematics, and more.
- Courses are taught in English except for Korean language courses which are available for students with a beginning through advanced level of proficiency. Courses will be taught by local and international faculty. Fellow Konkuk University classmates are both Korean and international students.
- Upon program completion, students will receive a transcript from Konkuk University.
Minimum Admissions Prerequisites
Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and have at least Sophomore (second year) standing according to their home university by the time of their program start date (spring and fall only). Konkuk University will only admit non-Korean citizens.
All students must submit the following for acceptance into the Seoul Fall or Spring programs (not applicable for summer):
- Letter of recommendation from academic reference (on university letterhead)
- Letter of intent: personal statement describing the student's goals for studying abroad (minimum 500 words)
- Verification of Enrollment from home university
Please submit documents via scanned PDF email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail original documents to 1112 W Ben White Blvd Austin, TX 78704 ATTN: Veritas Abroad.